Importance of sex.
What is sex…?
Sex is a human sexual practice or human sexual behaviour or manner in which humans experience and express their sexual feelings. People engage in a variety of sexual acts, ranging from activities done alone to acts with another person in varying patterns of frequency, for a wide different reasons.
What sex do to your body system…
Benefits of having sex
1. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Researchers at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of the a certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
1. Take enough water regularly to stay hydrated.
2. Eat good and balanced diet to stay strong.
3. Use protection when required to prevent your body from STD
4. Take medications when required, to stay healthy.
2. Gives you access and control over your bladder, especially for ladies.
3. It reduces heart attack risks, if you a good sex life, it is good for your heart, asides of that, it’s also a great way to raise your heart beat rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in acute position and state.
“When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and eve even heart syndrome,” .
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart syndrome as men who barely have sex.
4. It reduces pain and stress
Having sex is more of like body reset, after ejaculation, u will notice that all your body is calmed, even the way you breathe will be much easier than before, u will feel lively and eager to talk and even let you get a good sleep.
Stimulation without orgasm can help as well during our research “We’ve found that vaginal stimulation can block serious back and leg pain, and many women have told us that genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.